As a UK based distance learning student you can request books from our printed collections be posted to you.
1. Search the Library Catalogue for the book(s) you require
2. Click on 'Reserve this item'
3. Login with your University User ID and password
4. Choose to collect from St. Peter's Library and click 'Reserve'. Don't worry too much about which site you choose, the books will be posted to you regardless.
5. Wait for your books to arrive. Library staff will post them to you as soon as they are available.
|View the guide to requesting a postal book loan|
We will only post books within the UK. The following students are eligible:
We will post the books free of charge but you are responsible for the return of the books and any charges to do so.
Books will be posted to you for four weeks. You may renew them for a further four weeks, provding they are not reserved by another student.
We will include the due date of the book(s) along with a return address label in the package when we post it. You can also check this on your Library Account.
Please allow sufficient time for delivery so that you can avoid overdue fines.
Until we take receipt of the book(s) you are responsible for the title. We therefore recommend that you use a receipt form of postage. Please reurn the book(s) to:
St. Peters Library
Sir Tom Cowie Campus
University of Sunderland