Navigating the Library
These videos give you an introduction to the library buildings and how to find your way around.
Explore The Murray Library and St. Peter's Library using our online, interactive maps. These maps show the layout of our buildings, locations of our study spaces, and the shelf layouts. Use them to find where books on your topic of choice should be located.
Take a virtual tour to find books in your subject area
- Arts, Design, and Performing Arts
- Computing Science
- English, History, and Politics
- Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences
- Psychology, Counselling, and Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality, and Events
Page reviewed: December 2020