Request a Campus Card

Local partner college students and UK based  distance learners can request a campus card. You will need a campus card if you are going to visit any of or campus libraries or if you are going to visit other university libraries through the Sconul Access scheme.

How to request your campus card

  1. Make sure your correspondence address is up to date on e:Vision.
  2. Upload a photograph to Selfcare.
  3. Request a campus card by submitting an enquiry on Compass.

The Gateway will process your request and send you your campus card through the post.