Webinar for off campus students
You can organise a library webinar for your students as part of library induction or tailored to support a specific module.
Webinar content can include:
- using My Module Resources.
- forming a search strategy.
- advanced searching tips and tricks.
- searching for and e-resources such as ebooks, journal articles and market research.
- how to get material that is not available online.
We can deliver webinars using Skype or Google Hangouts.
For more information or to book please contact the Distance Services Librarian on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page reviewed: April 2018