Webinar for off campus students
You can organise a library webinar for your students as part of library induction or tailored to support a specific module.
Webinar content can include:
- using My Module Resources.
- forming a search strategy.
- advanced searching tips and tricks.
- searching for and e-resources such as ebooks, journal articles and market research.
- how to get material that is not available online.
We can deliver webinars using Microsoft Teams.
For more information or to book please contact the Distance Services Librarian on email@example.com.
Page reviewed: May 2022