Postal book loans
If you are a UK-based distance learning student, a work-based learning student or a degree apprenticeship student you can request that we post books from our printed collections to you.
Who is able to request a postal loan?
We will only post books within the UK. The following students are eligible:
- students on a distance learning programme who live in the UK.
- students on work based learning programmes (UK only).
- students on degree apprenticeships (UK only).
If you fall into one of the above categories we will post books you request to you automatically. If you would prefer to collect your books in person when you visit the library please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting a postal book loans
- Find the item you need using Library Search via the Library home page.
- Click on the 'Reserve this item' button and log in using your University user ID and password.
- Choose to collect from St. Peter's Library and click 'Reserve' (don't worry too much about which site you choose, we will post the books to you regardless).
- Wait for your books to arrive (library staff will post them to you as soon as they are available).
|View our guide to requesting a postal book loan|
Page reviewed: January 2021