Managing your library account
You can access your library account online to see your current loans, manage your reserved items, see your borrowing history, and more.
- View items you are currently borrowing and the return dates (these are your current loans)
- Renew items (provided they are not reserved by another customer)
- Pay library fines/charges
- Manage your reserved items
- Manage your interlibrary loan requests
- View your borrowing history (useful if you would like to revisit a particular item or have forgotten to record the full item details for your assignment)
Paying fines and charges
There may be times when you incur fines for the late return of items you have borrowed or charges if you have lost an item and need to pay for a replacement. You can pay all fines/charges by logging into your library account and using the 'Pay Charges' tab.
Page reviewed: January 2021